If you are interested in authorizing the Bank to pay overdraft items on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, please view our overdraft consent form (PDF), Once you have reviewed how the overdraft program works and you want the Bank to pay ATM and debit card items, please perform one of the following:
- Complete the electronic designation form below
- Complete in person at any of our convenient locations
- Print and complete the overdraft consent form (PDF), deliver to us in person at any of our branches, or by mail to the address listed below
To revoke a previous authorization to pay overdraft items on ATM and debit card transactions, please use any of the above methods.
Note: Overdraft Program only applies to the following checking accounts:
- Fidelity Premier Checking
- Fidelity On The Geaux Checking
- Fidelity Fast Checking
- Fidelity Prime Senior Checking
Any questions please call our Customer Service Center at 800-220-2497.
Or mail any correspondence to:
P.O. Box 5990
Metairie, LA 70009
Attn: Retail Service and Support Department