- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking1
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
View the mobile banking demo to learn more!
Deposit checks in just 1, 2, 3 using the Fidelity mobile app!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a Fidelity Bank checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- TAP – Open Fidelity's mobile banking app
- SNAP – Take a picture of the front and back of the check you're depositing
- DEPOSIT – Securely deposit your check!
Touch ID is a finger recognition feature designed and released by Apple Inc., and is currently available on the iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad Air 2, the iPad Pro, iPad Mini 3 and iPad Mini 4.
It allows a user to unlock their device, and log in without entering a user ID or password. This adds an additional layer of security to our Fidelity Mobile Bank app since the fingerprint information is stored by Apple in a secure location rather than being stored remotely on Apple servers or in iCloud, making it very difficult for external access.