Chairman of the Board
- The first female director in Fidelity's history, Crosby is the great-granddaughter of Allain C. Andry, Sr., one of the original founders of Fidelity Bank in 1908.
- Crosby was named chairman of the board in August 2010 and possesses broad knowledge in various aspects of the banking industry, particularly financial institution management.
- New Orleans CityBusiness named Crosby one of their "Women of the Year" in 2006 and 2013 and presented her with the "Business Money Makers" award in 2011.
- In 2011 New Orleans Magazine recognized Crosby as one of its "10 Top Female Achievers" and the Young Leadership Council (YLC) recognized her with the "Role Model" award.
- In 2019, Crosby was selected as the Junior League of New Orleans' "Sustainer of the Year".
- In 2019, Crosby joined the Board of the New Orleans Branch of the Atlanta Federal Reserve Bank.
- Board Member of New Orleans Area Habitat for Humanity (NOAHH) (2009 - 2016)
- Board Vice Chair LCMC Health (2018-2020)
- Board Member of Children's Hospital N.O.
- Board Chair WYES-TV (2017-2019)
- Board Vice Chair Poydras Home (2017-2018)
- Graduate of New Orleans Regional Leadership Institute (2001)
- President Junior League of New Orleans (2000 - 2001)
- Board Member of the Greater New Orleans Foundation