Wire transfers allow you to send and receive funds domestically or internationally, quickly, and securely.
Wire transfers are a reliable and efficient way to electronically move money from one bank or financial institution to another. It allows you to send and receive funds domestically or internationally, quickly, and securely.
- Provides speed and convenience
- Allow larger transaction amounts
- Provides an extra layer of security and confirmation of receipt funds were delivered
- Information needed to send a wire:
- Personal Identification
- Receiving Bank's Name and Address
- Receiving Bank's Wire Routing/ABA Number
- Receiving Bank Account Number
- Name and Address on the Receiving Account
- If the recipient’s bank has any wire instructions in addition to the above, please provide them to your banker.