Get paid the easy way. Each of our accounts connects with direct deposit, helping you build your balance on autopilot.
- Have regularly scheduled payments deposited electronically into your checking, savings or money market account
- Eligible deposits include salary, retirement benefits, interest payments, pension payments, Social Security, SSI and government payments
- Eliminate the risk of stolen checks, forgeries and helps to protect you from identity theft
- Payments are conveniently deposited directly into your bank account; no need to go to the bank to make your deposit
- Funds are automatically deposited on your scheduled pay dates and are generally available to use on that same day
Get Paid Early with Early Direct Deposit
Get paid up to 2 days early with direct deposit.¹
Get your paycheck early! That’s more days to do more with your money. Stop waiting and start getting paid early with early direct deposit!
No more waiting in limbo.
When you receive direct deposit to your Fidelity checking account, you are eligible to receive your funds up to two days early. No waiting for your money while it sits in some mysterious electronic limbo, no paper checks lost in the mail. Fidelity ensures that you get paid early by making the money available as soon your employer deposits it – which is often up to two days before most other traditional banks make the funds available to you.
How to get paid early with direct deposit:
We’re different from other banks. Fidelity has a suite of fully-featured accounts that all include mobile apps and online apps where you can manage your daily spending and saving. One of the easiest ways to fund your Fidelity account is to set up direct deposit. Setting up direct deposit with Fidelity automatically makes you eligible to get paid early. When you open a Fidelity bank account, we’ll provide you a direct deposit form that you can hand over to your employer. It’s that easy to start getting paid early with direct deposit.
Ready to move your automatic payments and direct deposits to Fidelity Bank?
It's easy with ClickSWITCH - the fast, secure way to SWITCH your accounts!
1Faster access to funds is based on a comparison of traditional banking policies and deposit of paper checks from employers and government agencies versus deposits made electronically. Direct Deposit and earlier availability of funds are subject to payer’s support of the feature and timing of payer’s funding.