Spend more time growing and less time managing money with our full suite of business online banking services.
- Fast and secure service for business customers
- Save money on postage fees with online bill pay1
- Set up single or recurring bill payments or transfers1
- Instant access to deposit, savings, and loan balance information1
- View detailed account history1
- Transfer funds between accounts1
- Make loan payments1
- ACH services available2
- Simplify account management
- Set up alerts to monitor account balance levels1
- Save time; avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
1Must enroll in online banking and activate feature. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply. 2Subject to approval. Additional fees may apply.
Enrolling in Business Online Banking is easy and just takes a few steps. Only a few essential pieces of information are required, ensuring a swift setup process while maintaining the security of your account.
Required Information Needed:
- Business Name as it is reflected on your Fidelity Account statement
- Business TIN/ EIN number
- Business address as it is reflected on your Fidelity Account statement
- Primary Business Contact information: email address and phone number
- Primary Administrator information: email address and phone number, if different from Primary Business Contact
- Secondary Administrator information: email address and phone, if applicable
Maintaining accurate and up to date information is crucial to protecting and managing a successful business.
Here you can:
- Request Bill Pay for your Business Account(s)
- Add/Delete/Update a Primary Administrator
- Add/Delete/Update a Secondary Administrator
- Add or Remove a Company Tax ID
If you have any other updates or requests for your Business Online Banking Profile, please complete our Request Info form below.