In NOLA or around the nation, your money’s always just an arm’s reach away. This is banking on your terms.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Fidelity Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access online statements1
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- Make person-to-person payments using Popmoney
- And more
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease1:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
To Learn More
View our online banking demo.
- Notify your Contacts that you will no longer be using Popmoney. Ask your contacts to enroll with Zelle® before you send them money – this will help them get your payment more quickly.
- For a full list of participating banks and credit unions live with Zelle® go to Zellepay.com. If your recipient’s bank isn’t on the list, don’t worry! The list of participating financial institutions is always growing, and your recipient can still use Zelle® by downloading the Zelle® app for Android and iOS.
- If you receive Popmoney payments, please ask the Sender to use Zelle® to send money to you instead. If the sender's bank does not offer Zelle®, they can easily enroll in the Zelle® app (available in the App Store or GooglePlay) with a U.S.-based VISA® or Mastercard® debit card.
*Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license. U.S .checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled users typically occur in minutes. Scheduled or recurring payments sent directly to your recipient’s account number (instead of an email address or mobile number) are made available by Fidelity Bank but are a separate service from Zelle® and can take 1 – 3 business days to process.
FinanceWorks®, powered by Quicken, is an online service that allows you to see all of your accounts at the same time, helping you manage your finances more efficiently.
- Connect to over 18,000 financial institutions and creditors
- Know where you are spending money
- Manage your cash flow
- View account trends
- Setup payment alerts
1Must enroll in online banking and activate feature. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply.