In NOLA or around the nation, your money’s always just an arm’s reach away. This is banking on your terms.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Fidelity Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access online statements1
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts (one-time and recurring transfers)
- View checks written
- Make loan payments
- And more
To Learn More
View our online banking demo.
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease1:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Introducing Zelle® – a fast, safe and easy way to send money to friends, family and other people you trust. Whether you’re paying rent, gifting money, or splitting the cost of a bill, Zelle® has you covered.
- Send money directly from your account to theirs
- Use Zelle® within the Fidelity Bank app you already trust
- Send money using an email address or U.S. mobile number
- No account numbers are shared
- Learn more here
Small business? Get paid with Autobooks. Autobooks offers invoicing, payment acceptance, accounting and more - all inside online and mobile banking.
- Use Autobooks within the Fidelity Bank app you already trust
- Send professional invoices right to customer inboxes
- Get paid with an invoice, QR code, or accept a payment in-app or online
- Learn more here
FinanceWorks®, powered by Quicken, is an online service that allows you to see all of your accounts at the same time, helping you manage your finances more efficiently.
- Connect to over 18,000 financial institutions and creditors
- Know where you are spending money
- Manage your cash flow
- View account trends
- Setup payment alerts
1Must enroll in online banking and activate feature. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply.