Put your money in a safe place where it can also grow with interest. This account pays competitive rates and is even free when you maintain just a $100 balance1.
Free online services make it simple to keep an eye on just how much you're earning. So you'll be the first to know when you've got enough cash to book that flight to Europe, buy that new dress, or start hunting for your first home.
- Simplified saving solution
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance
- Avoid the $2 monthly service charge by maintaining a $100 minimum daily balance1
- 6 free transfers per month; $10 fee per transfer in excess thereafter2
- Free online banking
- Free E-Statements3 (paper statements also available)
- Free mobile banking4
- ATM card available
- Debit card available for ATM access if linked to a Fidelity personal checking account
- $50 minimum deposit to open
- Please contact a Fidelity banker for more information about our rates
1Minimum daily balance must be maintained during entire statement cycle to avoid monthly service charge fee.
2Federal regulations limit the transactions that can be made on savings accounts to no more than six (6) automatic or preauthorized transfers that post and clear per monthly statement cycle. This includes account transfers or payments initiated by telephone, mobile banking, online banking, checks payable to third parties, as well as automatic debits and transfers. Limitation does not apply to withdrawals made in-person, by mail, by messenger, or at an ATM. An excessive transaction fee of $10 per withdrawal in excess of six (6) per monthly statement cycle will be applied. See the Rules Governing, Truth in Savings Disclosure and Fee Schedule for more information.
3Must enroll in online banking and activate feature. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply.
4Mobile banking app is available for select mobile devices. Message and data rates apply.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The content of this page is informational only. Accounts are subject to approval. Other miscellaneous fees apply. The terms of the accounts, including any fees or features, may change. See the Rules Governing and Fee Schedule for the terms and conditions associated with these products.