Take your savings to the next level with a money market account. Money markets earn tiered interest — which means higher balances earn higher rates. And you can still maintain the flexibility of limited access to your funds.
Your balances will grow ever higher as you have your cake and eat it too. Talk to a Fidelity Bank representative today if you're ready to start seriously saving.
- Earn competitive, tiered rates where higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy flexibility with enhanced access to funds
- 6 free transfers per monthly cycle; $10 fee per transfer in excess thereafter1
- Avoid $5 monthly service fee by maintaining a $2,500 minimum daily balance per statement cycle
- Free online banking
- Free E-Statements2 (paper statements also available)
- Free mobile banking3
- Debit card available for ATM access
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- Please contact a Fidelity banker for more information about our rates
1Federal regulations limit the transactions that can be made on savings accounts to no more than six (6) automatic or preauthorized transfers that post and clear per monthly statement cycle. This includes account transfers or payments initiated by telephone, mobile banking, online banking, checks payable to third parties, as well as automatic debits and transfers. Limitation does not apply to withdrawals made in-person, by mail, by messenger, or at an ATM. An excessive transaction fee of $10 per withdrawal in excess of six (6) per monthly statement cycle will be applied. See the Rules Governing, Truth in Savings Disclosure and Fee Schedule for more information.
2Must enroll in online banking and activate feature. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply.
3Mobile banking app is available for select mobile devices. Message and data rates apply.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The content of this page is informational only. Accounts are subject to approval. Other miscellaneous fees apply. The terms of the accounts, including any fees or features, may change. See the Rules Governing and Fee Schedule for the terms and conditions associated with these products.