When it comes to finding the right mortgage, you’re in good hands with our NOLA Lending Division.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Qualification
- Local Processing
The best part of working with NOLA Lending is that our lenders are local — which means they know the real estate market inside and out. Contact one of our lenders today to find the mortgage loan that's right for you!
- Competitively low rates for home purchase
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or investment properties
- Many financing options available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer specials
- Jumbo Loans
- Bond Loans
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Automatic payments available
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
The Fidelity Community Development Initiative (FCDI) is a fixed-rate loan designed to assist first-time borrowers who may not be able to meet traditional underwriting standards.
As a community bank, we are dedicated to providing opportunities for all of our neighbors with the means to reach their dream of home ownership.
- 95% LTV maximum1
- Fixed rates
- Flexible underwriting
- May be used in conjunction with other locally sponsored subsidiaries and grants, like:
- City of New Orleans Soft Second Program
- Jefferson Community Development Soft Second Program
- Bernard Soft Second Project
- Federal Home Loan Bank's HELP closing cost assistance program
The time to refinance may be now! With mortgage interest rates at competitively low levels, refinancing may be a great option for you.
- Take advantage of lower rates
- Shorten your term
- Cash-out options are available to provide funds for other needs
Should I refinance?
Refinancing your mortgage may save you substantial amounts of money, but there are associated fees. The easiest way to determine if refinancing makes sense for you is to calculate the closing costs of the refinance loan, and how long it will take to "break even" on those costs with the lower monthly payments you receive through the refinancing.
If you will live in the house longer than this break-even point, refinancing could be a good option. Fidelity has been working closely with Louisiana homeowners since 1908. We can help you calculate this break-even point and assess the best strategy for you as you continue your homeownership journey.
Contact a lender today to find out if refinancing is right for you.
1Loan to value is calculated based on the subject property's fair market value.
All loan programs and terms are subject to change without notice. All financing is subject to credit approval.