When it comes to finding the right mortgage, you’re in good hands with our NOLA Lending Division.
- Competitive Rates
- Free Pre-Qualification
- Local Processing
The best part of working with NOLA Lending is that our lenders are local — which means they know the real estate market inside and out. Contact one of our lenders today to find the mortgage loan that's right for you!
- Competitively low rates for home purchase
- Available for primary residence, second homes, or investment properties
- Many financing options available:
- Fixed rate mortgages
- Adjustable rate mortgages (ARMs)
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- FHA Loans
- VA Loans
- First Time Homebuyer specials
- Jumbo Loans
- Bond Loans
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Automatic payments available
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing
- Attentive, friendly service from start to finish
We offer home loans to eligible applicants to purchase properties located in Baton Rouge, Shreveport/Bossier, Jackson, Jefferson, and Orleans areas.1
- No Income Limit
- Financing up to 100% of Home Value2
- Mortgage Insurance is NOT required
- Down Payment Assistance may be available
- Maximum DTI: 45%
- Minimum Credit Score: 6403
1Must be located within the Majority Minority Census Tracts in the Baton Rouge, Shreveport/Bossier, Jackson, Jefferson, and Orleans areas. Purchase only loans for Jefferson and Orleans (except for New Orleans East zip codes: 70126, 70127, 70128, and 70129.)
2Financing cannot exceed 100% of the subject property’s fair market value, plus allowable excess costs. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
3620-639 may be accepted but capped at 35% DTI and 95% LTV. Origination fee at consummation is retained by Fidelity Bank and does not include other 3rd party fees. Information stated above is subject to change without notice. All applications are subject to underwriting guidelines and approval. This does not constitute an offer to lend or offer an extension of credit. All loans are subject to credit approval. Not all applicants will qualify for all products offered. All loan programs, terms and interest rates are subject to change without notice and may only be available in select markets.
The community development loan, Fidelity Community Development Initiative (FCDI), provides affordable financing to those applicants that do not qualify for traditional financing programs.
Before an applicant may be considered for a community development loan, the applicant must first be considered and not qualify for any other traditional loan program whether portfolio or seconday market.
Portfolio Community Development Loan
- 580 credit score minimum
- Maximum 95% Loan to Value1
- Homebuyer class by HUD approved agency2
- Property must be located in program target area and income limits apply3
- Gift funds allowed for portion of down payment
- NO Private Mortgage Insurance
- NO prepayment penalties
- $500 Lender Credit*
- Loan will be serviced by Fideltiy Bank, a community bank that is HERE FOR GOOD.
*Lender Credit offer valid at time of application on applications submitted. Offer not valid with any other offer or discount. Lender credit will be applied at time of closing. Offer may be redeemed at any NOLA Lending office location. Cannot be copied or altered. This coupon has no cash value. Lender Credit is for the FCDI loan only.
1Financing cannot exceel 95% of the subject property's fair market value, plus allowable excess costs. Consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest.
2Homeowner education is required via an approved HUD counselor/vendor to qualify for this loan, additional fees may apply.
3Property must be located in the program's targeted area and the applicant's income must be 80% or less than the HUD median income for the area. The property must be located in a low, moderate, or majority minority census tract.
The time to refinance may be now! With mortgage interest rates at competitively low levels, refinancing may be a great option for you.
- Take advantage of lower rates
- Shorten your term
- Cash-out options are available to provide funds for other needs
Should I refinance?
Refinancing your mortgage may save you substantial amounts of money, but there are associated fees. The easiest way to determine if refinancing makes sense for you is to calculate the closing costs of the refinance loan, and how long it will take to "break even" on those costs with the lower monthly payments you receive through the refinancing.
If you will live in the house longer than this break-even point, refinancing could be a good option. Fidelity has been working closely with Louisiana homeowners since 1908. We can help you calculate this break-even point and assess the best strategy for you as you continue your homeownership journey.
Contact a lender today to find out if refinancing is right for you.
1Loan to value is calculated based on the subject property's fair market value.
All loan programs and terms are subject to change without notice. All financing is subject to credit approval.