As a 501(c)3, you’re doing important work. Let us reward you with an annual financial gift!
- 350 Transactions
- Digital Banking
- Annual Gift
- Earn a Financial Gift every year based on your Annual Yearly Balance1
- No monthly service charge
- 350 transactions at no charge; $0.30 per transaction thereafter
- Cash management services available2
- Opening deposit $50
The Youth Service Bureau provides advocacy, counseling, education and intervention for children and families in St. Tammany and Washington Parishes, helping them reach their full potential. We are an umbrella agency of 5 programs:
- Crossroads - delinquency intervention, helping youthful offenders choose a new direction and avoid future delinquent behavior. Participants complete court-ordered intervention & services to gain an understanding of the impact of juvenile crime on the community and themselves, and avoid future delinquent behavior.
- CASA – Court Appointed Special Advocates - trained adult volunteers provide advocacy for children (newborn to 18th birthday) who have been abused and neglected, in order that they may live in safe and permanent homes, free from further abuse or neglect.
- FINS – Families In Need of Services – intervention for children ages 10 through 17 who commit pre-delinquent offenses such as truancy, ungovernable behavior, or curfew violation. Results include improved family functioning, reduction in self-destructive behaviors, greater success in school.
- Options - intervention in the destructive, self-defeating cycle of addiction by assisting children ages 12 to 17 who have used or abused drugs or alcohol and their families in the recovery process. Children learn to abstain from use of drugs or alcohol and develop positive coping skills
- TASC – Truancy Assessment and Service Center - juvenile delinquency is reduced by addressing its primary predictor –truancy in kindergarten through 5th grade. Families are educated on policies and laws regarding school attendance and overcome familial, social, health, and other barriers to regular school attendance so that children can resume regular school attendance and advance to the next grade level, avoiding future law-breaking behaviors and involvement in the juvenile justice system.
In the most recent fiscal year, YSB served 1,891 children. For more information, to volunteer, or to make a donation, please visit www.ysbworks.com.
We are grateful for the support of Fidelity | NOLA Lending for our recent Breakfast with Santa in Covington. Through the generosity of our sponsors, children in our CASA And TASC programs enjoyed a delightful morning of crafts, train rides, a souvenir photo of their visit with Santa, and a delicious hot breakfast courtesy of Fidelity | NOLA Lending.
1 Earn a Financial Gift every year based on your Annual Yearly Balance. The gift is awarded annually on the last day of the anniversary month of the initial Community Partner + More account opening (Gift Date) and is based on the organizations yearly average collected balance in eligible non-interest bearing business deposit accounts with Fidelity. Community Partner Checking + More account must be opened and in good standing on Gift Date to receive Financial Gift.
Eligible non-profit organizations require registration and proof of 501(c)3 status.
|Average Collected Yearly Balance||Gift|
|$1,000 - $9,999.99||$100|
|$10,000 - $49,999.99||$500|
|$50,000 - Greater||$1,000|
2Subject to approval. Additional fees may apply.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The content of this page is informational only. Accounts are subject to approval. Other miscellaneous fees apply. The terms of the accounts, including any fees or features, may change. See the Rules Governing Deposit Accounts and Fee Schedule for the terms and conditions associated with these products.