Scheduled Maintenance Alert:
Last Updated October 14, 2021
As we continue to work toward recovery in our local communities, we want to share the latest information with you.
Loan Payment Deferral Requests
To request a loan payment deferral, please complete the Hurricane Ida Deferral Request form. Filling out this form will require you to have information regarding your loan with Fidelity, such as the account number and collateral address. Please expect 10 to 15 minutes for completion if you have access to all required information.
Insurance Claim Check Requests
Fidelity Bank and NOLA Lending Group are here for you on the road to recovery. We understand that the process of repairing your property is stressful and the claims process can be complicated. Your first step to recovery is to contact your insurance company and file a claim with them. Once you receive your insurance claim check, Fidelity Bank’s goal is to help you get your insurance claim funds as simply and easily as possible so you can make the necessary repairs. Click here to learn more about the Insurance Claim Request process with Fidelity Bank.
Disaster Loan Assistance
- Disaster Assistance - Based on a Presidential Major Disaster Declaration signed on August 29, residents of all ten GNO, Inc. region parishes may be eligible for FEMA disaster assistance. Affected individuals are encouraged to apply for disaster assistance in addition to filing insurance claims. Disaster assistance may cover expenses uncovered by insurance claims, such as grants for temporary housing, home repairs, or other needs. To file for disaster assistance, https://www.disasterassistance.gov/ or call 800-621-3362.
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance - Small businesses in Louisiana and Mississippi impacted by Ida can now apply for disaster assistance through the SBA. The SBA offers disaster assistance in the form of low interest loans to businesses, nonprofit organizations, homeowners, and renters located in regions affected by declared disasters. To learn more about programs that are available to Louisiana businesses and to apply, click here.
- Customer Service: Call 1-800-220-2497 during normal business hours for assistance.
- Submit a Customer Service request via the request form on our Contact Details page. Our team will contact you as soon as possible.
- Call the "Fast Line" 24/7 to get your current balance, make a loan payment from a Fidelity deposit account, and get information on recent transactions - 877-931-3278.
Fidelity Bank remains committed to our mission to be HERE FOR GOOD. Please check back for the latest information and updates.