When you need help putting your plans into action, use the card that gives you all the value and buying power you need.
- Competitive Rates1
- Anytime Funds
- Rewards Cards4
- Contactless card (tap-to-pay) technology.
- 0.00% APR Introductory Rate for first six months your card is open1
- No annual fee2
- Pay your bill, view balances, transaction history, statements and your Rewards program in Online Banking3
- Earn ScoreCard® Rewards redeemable for merchandise and travel4
- Accepted worldwide at more than 24 million locations
- 24-hour support
- Transfer balances from higher rate credit cards, consolidate your balances
- Falcon Fraud Protection service5
- Postmates on demand food delivery Service6
- Norton Life Lock a leader in consumer cyber safety6
1APR = Annual Percentage Rate. 0.00% Introductory rate is for 6 months from the date your account is opened, after that 8.99% - 18.99% The APR that you may qualify for at account opening is determined by Fidelity Bank based on your creditworthiness. Rates, fees and terms may change: We have the right to change the account terms (including the APRs) in accordance with your Cardmember Agreement.
2Please refer to your Fidelity Bank Card Agreement for a full explanation of account terms and conditions.
3Must enroll in Online Banking and activate feature. Certain restrictions and other limitations may apply.
4Enrollment required for reward redemption. ScoreCard is solely responsible for tracking and redemption of rewards. Select link above for additional details.
5Industry leading fraud management solution. Accounts are subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Offer subject to change.
6Click here to learn more about Postmates and Norton Life Lock
Accounts are subject to credit approval. Restrictions and limitations apply. Offer subject to change.
|Are Not FDIC Insured||Are Not Guaranteed by Bank or its Affiliates|
|Are Not Deposits||Are not Insured by Any Federal Government Agency|
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The content of this page is informational only. The terms of the account, including any fees or features may change.