Set aside pre-tax dollars to fund medical expenses!
- Competitive Interest
- Digital Banking
- Possible Tax Advantages
- Contributions are tax free or tax deductible1
- Withdrawals are tax free when used for qualified medical expenses1
- Funds rollover year-to-year automatically
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly service charge when you meet the qualifiers, otherwise $5
- No statement fee with electronic statements, otherwise $5
2020: Individuals can contribute $3,550 per year to their HSA; families may contribute $7,100 per year. If you are over the age of 55, an additional $1,000 catch-up contribution is allowed. Contributions can be made to your HSA any time during that year or by the due date for filing your tax return for that year, not including extensions. The total limit for self-only coverage customers age 55 and over is $4,550. The total limit for family coverage for customers age 55 and over is $8,100.
For more information, please contact our Customer Service Department at 1-800-220-2497.
1Consult a tax advisor or IRS Pub 502.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: The content of this page is informational only. Accounts are subject to approval. Other miscellaneous fees apply. The terms of the accounts, including any fees or features, may change. See the Account Agreement, Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure and Agreement, Funds Availability Policy Disclosure, Substitute Check Policy Disclosure, Fee Schedule, for the terms and conditions associated with these products.